our precious metal jewellery is the fruit of craftsmanship and industry. each collection le grammecombines a specific shape, precious metal, imprint and finish that requires all the know-how and mastery of French workshops.
Our precious metals
- Silver 925 : Silver of 1st title composed of 925 thousandths of Silver and 75 thousandths of Copper.
- 925 Black sterling silver : 925 Sterling Silver which has been treated with a surface treatment of 0.3 microns
- Yellow gold 750 : 18 carat gold composed of 750 thousandths of pure gold, 150 thousandths of silver and 100 thousandths of copper.
- Red gold 750 : 18 carat gold composed of 750 thousandths of pure gold, 40 thousandths of silver and 210 thousandths of copper.
our collections are made of untreated 750 gold925 sterling silver and gold 750 in order to get a patina with time. in the same way the 925 black silver will evolve with the use of your jewelry, the treatment carried out will fade in certain places, revealing the brightness of the untreated silver.
pattern and finish tags
the jewels le grammeare always characterized by an imprint and a finish. each variation has an identity imprint :
- Slick pattern for permanent variations
- engraved or guilloched-print for temporary collections
our finishes can be " polished ", " brushed " or " mat ", they enrich each object with a new relationship in the light :
- "Polished" or "brushed" finish tag for the slick pattern tag
- Polished" or "matt" finish tag for guilloche pattern tags
- Polished" or "brushed" finish tag for engraved pattern tags
le gramme is a creative project around the object and its weight. each creation is named after its weight, a weight whose number is systematically odd.
stamps and engravings
each piece of jewellery le grammebears the punches and engravings suivantes :
- the maker's mark guaranteeing the place of manufacture
- the state stamp certifying the quality of the metal précieux : eagle's head for gold and minerva's head for silver
- the hallmark le grammesigns the original creation of our brand
- 925 or 750 certifying the purity of the precious metal
- the logo le gramme
- the batch number which guarantees the traceability of the object's production
- the weight of the object in grams.